| Title : |
The Asian American Bar Association of New York (AABANY) : 2022 Don H. Liu Scholars Program(DHL Program) - each scholar( three scholars-Asian American Law Students) will be awarded $15,000
The Asian American Bar Association of New York (AABANY) is proud to announce that applications for the Don H. Liu Scholars Program (DHL Program) are now open. The DHL Program was founded in 2014 by two past presidents of AABANY and seeks to identify and cultivate future Asian American leaders in the legal community to address the single most important reality facing Asian American professionals today: the barrier to advancement.
- This year, the Selection Committee of the DHL Program will select up to three scholars.
- Each scholar will be awarded $15,000 and will have access to prominent mentors, including Don H. Liu, Executive Vice President and Chief Legal and Risk Officer of Target Corporation.
- The DHL Program will also provide assistance in on campus interview bidding strategy, professional and soft-skills development and networking opportunities, including identifying potential internships.
- Details and more information about the DHL Program can be found at http://www.donhliuscholars.org .
* To be eligible for the scholarship,
- The applicant must (i) be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of Asian descent; (ii) be enrolled full-time as a 1L in a J.D. program at an ABA-accredited and approved law school in the U.S.; (iii) demonstrate exceptional academic accomplishments and leadership; (iv) demonstrate financial need; and (v) intend to practice in the private sector in the New York City metropolitan area following graduation.
- For more details on the application process and eligibility requirements, please find the application package here: Application .
* Application materials are due by 11:59pm (Eastern Standard Time), November 15, 2021.
Posted : 7-12-2021 || 5:44 PM